Yekaterinburg provides grant for military museum revival in Koltsovo
The funding proposal was approved by the CBT Council that deemed the project worthy of city budget funding, Ekburg.ru reports.
Renovations of the museum will begin in commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Allied Forces victory in World War II.
Aside from improvements made to the museum's infrastructure, the grant funds will be used to create comfortable living situations and other social support services for Russian veterans of World War II, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants