Israeli professor to lecture at UrFU on future of weather forecasting
Kleeorin is faculty at Ben-Gurion University's Department of Mechanical Engineering. His visit to UrFU was arranged by the faculty of the university's Institute of Radio Engineering and Information Technologies.
Lecture titles include "Nature of Solar Activity and Solar Spotting", "Problems of Weather Forecasting: Influence of Stably Stratified Atmospheric Boundary Layer on the Forecast Accuracy" and "Solar Activity and Climatic Anomalies in the Past and in the Future."
Kleeorin's lectures will be held in UrFU's R-217 lecture hall and will begin each morning at 10:15 a.m. local time.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants