UrFU delegation travels to India's Chitkara University for Engineering Week
Held Nov. 11 to Nov. 15, Global Engineering Week included a 16-hour course in information technology, where students learned about new developments in quantum coupling, power electronics, data compression technologies, software testing and wireless communications.
Participants were also able to participate in a student project exhibition entitled "Technologies in India," where students presented research in the areas covered by the training program.
Among the delegates from UrFU were welding metallurgy department head Yury Korobov and communications technology lecturer Ivan Malygin.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants