Former Dynamo, Spartak footballer Vashchuk in ICU after car accident
Vashchuk was involved in a car accident on Wednesday morning when his Toyota was struck by a Ford truck in the Svyatoshynskyi district, ITAR-TASS reports.
"I want to announce that [Vashchuk] is in moderate condition: broken ribs and a bruised lung. Hands, legs and head intact," said the athlete's ex-wife Margaret Sichkar, according to ITAR-TASS.
The driver of the Ford truck sustained no injuries from the collision. In 2010, Vashchuk was involved in a separate car accident while driving his young son.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants