UrFU hosts global thermal energy seminar
The event is held once every two years at one of Russia's universities. This year, the organizers included the Institute of Thermophysics Kutateladze, the Siberian branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Thermal Physics, Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Sverdlovsk's Ministry of Energy and Utilities.
The seminar included lectures and roundtable discussions on such topics as developing promising coal deposits and the processes and equipment used in the thermochemical conversion of solid fuels. Young scientists and graduate students were invited to participate in specially organized youth sections.
Certain seminars and presentations from the event were selected for publication in special issues of the scientific journals "Energetic" and "Burning and Plasma Chemistry."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants