Sverdlovsk to tighten regulation of housing sector
The executive body authorized state supervision in the housing sector through the Office of the State Housing Inspectorate of the Sverdlovsk Region to prevent, detect and suppress violations of the requirements for the use and preservation of housing, regardless of ownership, both on the part of organizations and enterprises, as well as for ordinary citizens, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
The resolution defines the powers and functions of the new office. It also establishes the procedure for the structure of organization, as well as preventative measures and violations.
The resolution also approved the list of officials who will have the authority of inspection in the housing sector. The responsibilities of such officers were also determined, as well as protocol for interacting with judicial and law enforcement authorities, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants