Yekaterinburg preparations to host FIFA 2018 World Cup near completion
According to Mutkov, the reconstruction of Central Stadium to meet FIFA's requirement is the last remaining project to be finished, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"In terms of the rest of its infrastructure, the city is almost ready" Mutkov said in an interview with Euro-Football magazine, according to Ural Business Consulting. "I would really like such a big city with great traditions to host the Mundial."
Mutkov responded to rumors that a replacement city will be used to host the 2018 World Cup.
"No changes are to be made to the concept," Mutkov said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The list of cities is final, that's for sure."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants