Byeloretsk high school team wins UrFU's Test Drive contest
George Shtyrlaeva, Roman Zhmaev, Daniel Lygina and Dmitry Lygina received the most votes for their UrFU promotional campaign. In total, the team received 3,401 likes on Facebook, which they attributed to their aggressive word-of-mouth promoting.
In total, 350 high school students divided into 152 teams from 26 different countries submitted public relations presentations for the Test Drive program. On Dec. 5, a national winner will be announced. The winning team will receive a subsidized college education at UrFU.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants