USUE to hold Letters to Mom charity event
Piloted in 2011, "Letters to Mom" allows anyone to write a thoughtful card to their mother, with postage paid for by the university. Event organizers expect to send more than 1,500 cards this year.
"Of course, I can call my mom [or] write an email or [use] social networks, but for my mother who lives in Chita, it would be nice to get a card as a token of my love and boundless gratitude," event organizer and current USUE sophomore Denis Sapozhnikov said. "Thanks to the sponsors, the cards will be sent to different parts of the country for free."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants