Rostelecom sells 7.45 percent stake to subsidiary Mobitel
The transaction, valued at $770 million, was brokered through an arrangement with Gazprombank. As a result, Mobitel now holds a 9.38 percent stake of its parent company.
"The stake acquired by Mobitel may be used for transactions (including capital markets deals) aimed at diversifying the shareholder structure of Rostelecom," Rostelecom Vice President of Strategic Planning and Investor Relations Maria Florentieva said. "The success Rostelecom had in 2013 in terms of improving transparency and efficiency, updating our strategy and consolidating assets provides plenty of upside potential on Rostelecom's fundamental value."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants