Alstom unveils Citadis Compact tram in France
Present at the unveiling ceremony were Aubagne Mayor Daniel Fontaine, Poitou-Charentes regional President Segolene Royal, Alstom Managing Director Jerome Wallut and contemporary artist Herve Di Rosa.
The Pays d'Aubagne et de l'Etoile region first commissioned the Citadis Compact vehicle in October 2011 with an order for eight initial trams, with an option for five to 10 additional vehicles.
French artist Herve Di Rosa worked with Alstom's design department to create the colorful painted exterior of the Citadis Compact vehicles.
Each Citadis Compact tram is equipped with dual suspension and permanent-magnet motors, which allow the trains to be powered with less electricity. The trains can accommodate up to 130 passengers comfortably and feature large windows and air conditioning.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants