UrFU to host training session on internet-based entrepreneurship
Students interested in participating in the training program must register by Nov. 24 and include a description of their proposed online business model. Program organizers will selected the 15 most interesting business proposals to be included in the training.
During the session, invited participants will receive feedback from a panel of e-business experts on how to better sell their project idea. At the conclusion of the program, student entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to meet with regional online business leaders and financiers.
Among the panel of experts will be representatives from FRII, a Russian investment fund which currently manages 40 online business projects.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants