Yekaterinburg's sixth annual Clown Festival draws clowns from five countries
Festival director Alexander Marchevsky personally selected each of the participating clown acts representing Russia, the U.S., China, Spain and France, Russia Behind the Headlines reports.
During the festival, American clown superstar Bello Nock performed his trademark high wire routine. Nock began receiving international attention when he walked around the Statue of Liberty on a high wire without any safety harnesses.
Other notable clown celebrities include humanitarian Chinese clown Rob Lok, French clown duo Paul Morocco and OLE as well as the Spanish outfit Los Revelinos, according to Russia Behind the Headlines.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants