City oversees removal of illegal advertising throughout Yekaterinburg
The property management department identified 167 pieces of unauthorized outdoor advertising throughout Yekaterinburg last month, Ekburg.ru reports.
So far this year, the Department of Municipal Property Management has overseen the installation of more than 4,000 approved advertising structures. The department estimates that as many as two thousand additional advertising structures were installed without permission and were removed.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants