Russia, Kazakhstan officials reach deal on oil transport through Central Asian pipeline
The document was signed by Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin, KazMunaryGaz head Sauat Mynbayev and Kazakh pipeline operator KazTransOil General Director Kairgeldy Kabyldin, RIA Novosti reports.
Insiders from both the Russian and Kazakh companies revealed earlier this month that the companies were working towards a deal to allow for the transport of Russian oil through Kazakhstan's pipeline system.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants