Yekaterinburg unemployment falls to 0.45 percent
From January to October, a total of 12,687 Yekaterinburg residents were able to find employment through the city's employment center, Ural Business Consulting reports.
In total, the center handled the employment cases of 20,351 city residents during the period, of which the center provided job counseling to 3,993.
The Yekaterinburg Employment Center placed 48.4 percent of new applicants into full- or part-time jobs this year, while 3,315 applicants remain jobless, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants