Ural Airlines passenger volume increases 26 percent from Jan. to Oct.
The airline has carried out more than 28,712 flights to date, of which 10,637 were international destinations. Total domestic flights conducted during the period reached 11,737, while flights to CIS countries totaled 6,338.
During the month of October, the airline carried out a total of 2,973 flights-- 25 percent over October 2012. Passenger traffic in October reached 936,593 passenger kilometers, up 12 percent from 2012.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants