Byeloretsk No. 14 takes lead in UrFU's Test Drive campaign
The Byeloretsk group has received 3,048 likes as of last week. Meanwhile, a student from the Perm region's school No. 3 is in second place with 1,826 votes.
The Test Drive contest has brought more than 113 students together to create video and photographic slideshows of huskies. Voting is conducted online using a social media, "liking" format similar to Facebook. The program's online voting mechanism closed on Nov. 15.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants