Aeroexpress launches new version of mobile app for Android, Windows
The new version will be available November 12, 2013 and will also have a "call a taxi" feature.
The new, third version will offer a "call a taxi" feature, as well as the ability to buy a ticket "from one screen. It will also send out push-notifications on schedule changes and a slider for switching between passes. Tickets can also be saved to PassWallet.
Customers can pass through the airport using only the application on their phone through the use of an on-screen display QR-code. They can also see timetables and schedule information for Moscow airports and see previously purchased tickets in offline mode.
The application is also on iOS. To date, more than 180,000 people are using the service, and in the first 10 months of the year, more than 12,500 tickets have been purchased with the app.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants