Ural Without Drugs opens treatment facility in Nizhny Tagil
Under the medical direction of chief physician Anton Taghilsky, the Nizhny Tagil branch of Ural Without Drugs offers group and individual counseling sessions conducted by social worker Tatiana Isaev, as well as substance dependency medical treatment, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Ural Without Drugs currently operates a separate rehabilitation clinic in Yekaterinburg and administrative and counseling offices in Karpinsk, where it has been serving the Ural region for 15 years.
The program's multifaceted approach to addiction recovery includes medical and counseling treatment for addicts, as well as counseling services for friends and family members of addicts. Moreover, Ural Without Drugs offers ongoing support programs for recovering addicts, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants