Portuguese professor to hold workshops at USUE on evolution of quality management
Puga Leal will present on the views of Juran, Deming, Crosby and Taguchi, as well as a review of the principles of statistical process control and their importance to the concepts of Deming. He will also speak on the features of quality management services, highlighting the main differences to ensure the quality of services in comparison to industrial activity.
The modern economy relies heavily on services, and their characteristics require special approaches different from those used in industrial organizations. The seminar will discuss guides for assessing the quality of the service sector and mechanisms that can lead to the inconsistencies in meeting customer expectations.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants