Otkritie Financial's purchase of Petrocommerce to boost Nomos Bank's credit profile
One Russia's 30 largest lenders, in terms of assets, Petrocommerce is majority owned by IFD Kapital. As part of the transaction, Otkritie will issue new shares totaling 19.9 percent of its capital to be bought by IFD Kapital.
Moody's said the transaction "will have a positive impact on the credit profile of Nomos Bank," adding that the entry of IFD Kapital as a corporate shareholder will "further strengthen the structure of the ultimate owners of Nomos Bank."
Previously, IFD Kapital had announced its readiness to buy back, up to completion, the transaction performing loans and also provide the bank with a long-term subordinated loan in the amount of $300 million. Moody's also said the transaction will help recapitalize the bank and improve its credit profile, according to Moody's.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants