Putin, Kazakh President Nazarbayev attend interregional forum for cooperation
During the forum, Putin and Nazarbayev vowed to uphold a collaborative relationship between the two countries over the 21st century.
"This will be a new basic document serving as a basis for contracts between our two countries in most diverse fields," Kazakh presidential aide Yuri Ushakov said, according to ITAR-TASS.
Putin and Nazarbayev also attended a plenary session with both nations' economic ministers and governors. At the conclusion of the session, the two men presided over a reception aimed at perpetuating goodwill between officials and citizens of Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants