UrFU business school partners with India's Jaro Education to create MBA program
The program includes a joint international master's degree in business administration and long-distance training program for Indian managers.
Jaro Education is already offering the program in cooperation with the United Business Institute, as well as business schools in Belgium and Poland.
As part of the signing of the agreement, Alexander Druzhinin, the deputy director of UrFU's business school, and MBA-Centre Diretor Larisa Malysheva participated in a graduation ceremony at Jaro Education.
Their September visit also involved a number of negotiation sessions and a visit with Jaro Education faculty, its business school and partners.
The program has already begun October admission to the IMBA program.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants