Titanium Valley's natural gas pipeline nears completion
In total, the pipeline measures 5.1 miles from its entry point at the Verkhnyaya Salda to its connection at Titanium Valley, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Currently, crews are at work testing the welding and connection quality of the pipeline and planning the final stages of assembly prior to the pipeline's opening, which is scheduled for July.
Once the pipeline is complete, Titanium Valley's developers will begin construction on the zone's electricity, gas, water and heating systems. The pipeline will supply gas to locals and businesses in the region, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants