Ural Airlines to offer flights from Novosibirsk to Tajikistan's Kulob
Ongoing service between the cities will be operated once a week on Wednesdays on a modern Airbus vehicle equipped with both Economy and Business class seats beginning on Nov. 27.
Ural Airlines encourages passengers in the CIS cities surrounding Kulob can use the new service to Novosibirsk as a connection hub to reach other destinations throughout Russia and Europe.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants