Russian government approves UrFU's plans to boost international competitiveness
The university will receive funds towards promoting the university as being among the world's leading research and educational centers. The funds will also go towards inviting famous guest lecturers and organizing academic exchange for professors and students.
UrFU professor Viktor Koksharov said the program will help increase the number of foreign students and lecturers and enhance the school's English program.
The university presented its plan to council members in Moscow late last month. The timeline is available to the public and includes such goals as entering the top-400 of Time Higher Education Review and the top-250 of the QS University Rankings by 2016.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants