UrFU student teams submit projects for Test Drive competition
The competition evaluates a student's understanding of higher education in Russia, as well as his or her creativity in video production. Test Drive gathered video submissions from high school students, primarily in the Sverdlovsk and Perm regions.
The teams with the most votes on their video submission will enter the next qualifying stage later this month, and the results will be posted at the beginning of December. The winning team will go on to compete in the national video production competition in January.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants