Ural Airlines to add Sochi-Milano flight in February
Travelers can go from the south of Russia to the world fashion capital beginning Feb. 3 for the price of $270.30 per ticket.
Visitors to Milano in winter will have the opportunity to take part in some of the best shopping and sales of the season. At the end of January and beginning of February, visitors will may see up to 70 percent discounts on articles by top Italian designers. Milano is also home to the Piazza del Duomo, located next to the Fashion Quarter, also known as "The Heart of Milano," thanks to the inimitable fascination of the Santa Maria Nascente cathedral.
Milano is also home to the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and di Brera, the Cenacolo Vinciano, which houses "The Last Supper," and the Villa Reale, the former residence of Napoleon Bonaparte and Josephine de Beauharnais.
Flights will be carried out three times a week on Airbus airliners equipped with economy and business class cabins.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants