Terek Grozny head coach Yuri Krasnozhan fired from position
Krasnozhan's term as Terek Grozny's head coach lasted fourteen games, of which the team won only one, RIA Novosti reports.
"Krasnozhan really did try, and put in a huge effort, but it didn't work out," Kadyrov said, according to RIA Novosti. "The coach and the team did not find a common language. The game's there but not the results."
No replacement coach has yet been chosen, but it is likely that an interim coach be installed prior to the team's next game against Kylya Sovetov Samara on Monday.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants