UrFU business school reps attend convention in Bangalore
Business school Deputy Director Alexander Druzhinin and MBA-Center Director Larisa Malysheva attended the conference, the topic of which related to entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability.
UrFU has been included in the Eduniversal rankings for the past six years. The conference included a presentation on UrFU's master's program in business administration.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants