Ural Airlines to offer Moscow-Bishkek flights five times per week
The new flights will offer the airline's valued customers more convenience for time of departure to both destinations. The Moscow airport also offers convenient connections to other Russian cities and European cities, with minimum wait time between connections.
Flights will be carried out in Airbus airliners equipped with economy and business class cabins. The airline is also looking to increase generations on flights between Moscow and Osh.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants