USEU discusses concept of human modernization in 21st century
Rectors from USEU and other members of the scientific community attended the roundtable discussion. The meeting included discussions of proposed critical issues, including plagiarism and comparing the reactions of the foreign and Russian public, as well as discussions related to morals and mores.
Sergei Shavnina proposed the creation of an encyclopedia for fathers and children, with the agreement that the encyclopedia should reflect the trends and future of the country as a whole and offer a personalized interest in society.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants