Outbreak at Nizhny Tagil boarding school linked to type II norovirus
The school reported 17 cases of acute intestinal infections, 15 children and two staff members with eleven hospitalized, according to RIA Novosti.
Earlier, it was reported by the Federal Service that an epidemiological investigation found "non-compliance with sanitary legislation concerning the conditions of storage of perishable goods, commercial neighborhood, technology, cooking, handling eggs, vegetables," according to RIA Novosti.
The rest of the school has been released on a seven-day vacation while the prosecutor's office looks into the incident.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants