Sberbank, UrFu discuss joint educational programs
The parties also discussed the creation of a youth office at the savings bank, which could be used for educational purposes and for training university students who are enrolled in the Finance and Credit program.
The joint project could also help the Russian university break into the top 100 universities in the world, according to Katkalo, who said the parties are "united by common strategic objectives." He also said it will improve international competitiveness for the savings bank.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants