Luxury Italian restaurant Castor opens in Yekaterinburg
Now the fifth restaurant to open in Luxury Gallery, Castor's menu features such Mediterranean fare as fish, seafood and dolmites. Castor's menu also includes traditional Italian favorites like sausage, smoked meats, pasta and risotto, Ura.ru reports.
Executive Chef Luca Natalini's goal in creating Castor was to assemble simple but bright flavors often found in the kitchens of small Italian farms. Natalini's flavors are further complemented by Castor's comfortable ambiance, which features a fireplace to which guests are welcome to add coals.
For now, Castor's menu features 20 items, but Natalini and his staff plan to slowly grow Castor's offerings over the next year.
The restaurant's extensive wine list starts at $63 per bottle for whites and $95 per bottle for reds, according to Ura.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants