Uralvagonzavod to hire thousands of workers at Nizhny Tagil facilities
The announcement followed a meeting between Managing Director Vladimir Roshchupkin, Russian Federation plenipotentiary representative Igor Kholmanskikh and members of Uralvagonzavod's corporate and production departments, Ural Business Consulting reports.
During the meeting, Roshchupkin admitted that lack of staff was a growing concern among Uralvagonzavod's Nizhniy Tagil leadership, and that the company would have to undertake massive recruiting efforts in order to remain competitive.
Prior to initiating a regional hiring campaign, Uralvagonzavod must first negotiate the labor regulations required of future employees within the Nizhniy Tagil industrial sector, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants