Russian government to fund regional engineering center at UrFU
The center will encourage the formation of new areas of research and development, as well as the emergence of new professions and qualifications of new businesses and trends in art and design.
Of the initial 95 applications, only 65 applicants moved on past the first stage, and only five were expected to be selected. However, the working group selected eleven projects and increased the total amount of financing.
The UrFU engineering center is designed to eliminate the delay in Russia's use and application of laser and additive technologies to create a single domestic base for their use and development in the Ural region. It will also promote the emergence of high-tech industries in the Urals as part of an effort to produce world-class products.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants