Indian biotechnology expert to hold lecture series at UrFU
The lectures will be held as part of the series that began on Tuesday. Topics include genetic modification of plants and genetically-modified food; biotechnological production of nutraceuticals; biotechnology natural colors and flavors; algobiotechnology in the production of food and feed; alternative fuels and bio-energy derived from algae; serotonin and melatonin in plants; biotechnology and intellectual property rights; and commercialization of tissue culture plants for gardening.
Gokare has published 235 articles in peer-reviewed journals, 40 review articles and chapters in monographs and 55 registered patents.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants