Delegation of officials travels to Kaluga for conference by Sverdlovsk industrial union
"The purpose of the visit - intensification of bilateral cooperation between the enterprises of the Sverdlovsk and Kaluga regions: negotiations with representatives of relevant enterprises [and] discussion of investment projects," read a union statement, according to Ura.ru.
Recently, President Vladimir Putin has been critical of such interregional collaboration conferences. A group of Putin's cabinet members was originally dispatched to monitor the program in Kaluga, but was stranded in Yekaterinburg due to poor weather, Ura.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants