Nomos Bank to place shares on MICEX exchange
Shares will be available during that five-day period at a placement price of $27.46 per share.
Additionally, Nomos Bank plans to place an additional 21.8 million shares on the Moscow Stock Exchange at a nominal share price of $1.57.
The placement of shares on the Moscow Stock Exchange was organized and facilitated by Gazprombank and Discovery of Capital in full compliance of the standards set by the Bank of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants