YIT Uralstroi to construct 5,000 apartments in Yekaterinburg's Verkhnyaya Pyshma
YIT Uralstroi plans to use the area to construct a series of three-story low-rise buildings containing more than 5,000 new apartment homes in total. Moreover, the developer's blueprints call for the construction of one municipal school, three childcare facilities and several outdoor parks, The Wall Street Journal reports.
"Construction of modern low-rise apartment buildings is a new concept for YIT Uralstroi and the whole of the local residential market," YIT Uralstroi General Director Roman Gibov said, according to the Wall Street Journal. "We are certain that our clients will appreciate living in a low-rise residential environment close to services and nature."
Residents of YIT Uralstroi's apartments in Verhnaya Pyshma can commute to Yekaterinburg via the newly-completed Yekaterinburg Ring Road.
Construction operations are expected to begin in 2015 and will likely take 10-15 years to complete, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants