Rostelecom showcases award-winning films during Tuyvezh Festival
The library will include films from the third International Festival of Visual Arts of the Finno-Ugric Peoples.
Alexander Hutsieva, the director of Rostelecom's Komi branch, said the original films carry the national colors and offer a special view on the nature of man.
The films come from the Tuyvezh Festival, which is held in the Republic of Komi, Syktyvkar, in September.
"The very idea of organizing a Tuyvezh festival consisted in the fact that people have seen an enormous wealth of the Finno-Ugric languages and cultures," Evgeny Filippov, the head of film promotion at KomiKinovideoprokat, said. "And if these works look across Russia, it's just great. On such a wide release authors could only dream of.
Interactive TV is a unique product from Rostelecom that enables users to efficiently and easily manage television viewing.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants