Aviacon Zitotrans provides aid to Blagoveshchensk affected by floods
The Aviacon Zitotrans aircraft flew from Yekaterinburg to Khabarovsk and on to Blagoveshchensk with 32 tons of cargo intended to aid in the recovery of housing and social facilities.
The aid included over 1,000 water pumps, approximately 700 liquid-fuel and electric heat guns, drainage pumps and chainsaws.
Aviacon Zitotrans also aided in helping victims of previous natural disasters, including the tsunami in Southeast Asia, the earthquake in Pakistan, the tragedy on the island of Haiti and victims of ethnic conflict in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants