Koltsovo Airport launches live navigation program for passengers
Students from Ural universities will be around the airport wearing bright blue vests with the words "Ask Me" on them. The students will be able to help guests get information on where to register for a flight, pay for parking, find an ATM, buy tickets and much more.
The goal of the program is to relieve travel stress by allowing passengers to get information from experts, not from signs or TVs. Depending on the success of the project, it could be expanded.
The project also gives volunteers the opportunity to work on their communication skills, including foreign languages, according to Dmitry Tyukhtin, the director of strategic communications at the airport.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants