UrFU develops system to implement industrial worker standards
The project would create professional standards among employees of industrial enterprises, including requirements for employers to create competencies, education, self-development opportunities and a system of admission of migrants to the national labor market.
In developing the standards, the university worked with the MI Kalinin machine-building plant to form a working group among employees of the company, including media professionals, line managers, members of the occupational health services sector and personnel services.
The group launched a professional public discussion of the draft standard, and the public is invited to debate the results of the joint work on Oct. 21 at the Higher School of Engineering.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants