Ural Airlines to offer discounted New Year's flights to Prague
For $674.60, customers can take a New Year's trip to Prague on Dec. 27 and and Jan. 2 and 9, with flights on Thursdays and Fridays.
Prague is known for its beauty and is especially beautiful in the New Year when its Old Town Square Christmas market opens. The town square is transformed into a winter wonderland with traditional Christmas sweets, legendary Bohemian glass, festive paraphernalia and Czech food and beer.
The city is also a cultural center featuring the National Theatre, the Estates Theatre, the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, the Municipal House, the Prague Symphony Orchestra and the Prague State Opera.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants