Ural Philharmonic Orchestra to perform at 75th Bonn Beethoven Festival
Under Conductor Dmitry Liss, the orchestra's performance will feature pieces by Beethoven, as well as Russian composer Tchaikovsky, The Voice of Russia reports.
Russian pianist Boris Berezovsky will be featured as a soloist during the festival and will be performing the second movement of the Rachmaninov Piano Concerto.
During last year's Bonn Beethoven Festival, the Ural Philharmonic Orchestra performed pieces rarely performed in Europe, including Mikhail Ippolitov-Ivanov's "Four Poems of Rabindranath Tagore" and Tchaikovsky's "Seasons", according to The Voice of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants