Aeroflot launches low-budget airline Dobrolet
Scheduled to begin service in early 2014, Dobrolet will keep costs low by operating only one cabin class in its fleet of Boeing 737 jets.
Aeroflot expects the average cost of a Dobrolet ticket to cost 40 percent less than any other regional air carrier due to limited on-board services and extra charges for checked and carry-on luggage, meals and reduced room between seats.
Aeroflot is the sole owner of Dobrolet and will have invested more than $100 million in the project before operating its first flight.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants