Rostelecom completes second phase of merger with Svyazinvest
Under control of Rostelecom exclusively, former subsidiaries of Svyazinvest will no longer be recognized by the Russia's United State Register of Legal Entities.
Moreover, upon competition of the merger's second stage, Rostelecom's total number of ordinary shares has been reduced by 9.3 percent to 2.67 billion shares. In total, 1.35 million Rostelecom shares previously belonging to Svyazinvest have been cancelled.
"The completion of the second stage of Rostelecom's reorganization is a major landmark which represents one of the most important events in the company's history and improves Rostelecom's investment attractiveness," Rostelecom President Sergei Kalugin said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants